Where a career as a glazier can take you

      Elevate your career with RPL


      You’ll typically need a nationally recognised MSF30413 Certificate III in Glass & Glazing (specialising in Glazing) or LMF30611 qualification from a registered training organisation (RTO) or an equivalent qualification.

      Yes, you can get a glazing licence through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). RPL is a process that recognises your skills and knowledge gained through work experience, prior learning or life experience.

      The assessment process usually takes 4-6 weeks after you have submitted all your required evidence to your RTO.

      Latest Blog

      Leave A Comment

      Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

      Our Affiliates

      Visited 25 times, 1 visit(s) today

          • 1


          • 2

            Step 2

          • 3

            Step 3

          • 4

            Step 4

          • 5

            Step 5



          Find Your Qualification