How a Certificate III in Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration - UEE32211 can advance your career

      Elevate your career with RPL


      o work with refrigerated air-conditioning, you need to have a trade licence. ACertificate III in Air-conditioning and Refrigeration – UEE32211 will give you the qualifications you need to apply for a licence.

      The Certificate III in Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration – UEE3221 is a flexible qualification that can be completed online. This means you can study at your own pace and in your own time. How long it takes will depend on how many units of RPL you are eligible for.

      No, you don’t need any previous qualifications or experience. However, if you have experience working in the air conditioning and refrigeration industry,you may be able to get recognition for prior learning (RPL). This means you could get credit for the skills and knowledge you already have, and you may only need to complete a few units of study.

      The specific registration and licensing requirements for contractors differ depending on the state in which they work. Each state in Australia has an independent regulatory agency that sets the guidelines for contractor licenses. You can find more detailed information about license types and their requirements by visiting the website of the relevant regulatory body in your state.

      Latest Blog

      Leave A Comment

      Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

      Our Affiliates

      Visited 25 times, 1 visit(s) today

          • 1


          • 2

            Step 2

          • 3

            Step 3

          • 4

            Step 4

          • 5

            Step 5



          Find Your Qualification