Western Australia does not have a specific structural landscaping licence, but landscapers must have a builders licence to operate legally.
Structural landscapers require a builders licence to carry out any building work valued at $12,000 or more.
Consumer Business Services (CBS) in South Australia categorises structural landscaping under the building work contractors. You can apply for the building work contractors licence by following these simple steps:
- Download the application form from the Consumer Business Services (CBS) in South Australia website.
- Lodge a signed copy along with the supporting documents and fees at your local CBS-Service SA regional office or Adelaide customer service centre.
How to Apply
Follow these steps to apply for your trade contractor or building practitioner licence in Queensland:
- Complete your Trade Contractors Licence Application Form and provide the following documents -
- proof of identity
- financial information
- certificate of completion for the approved managerial course
- supporting documents that provide evidence of your experience, skills and technical qualifications.
You may lodge the application in person or mail it to the nearest QBCC office.