Plastering professionals in Tasmania must obtain a dry plastering licence from the Building Practitioners Board. In addition to a dry plastering licence, plasterers are required to also carry:
- Perform High Risk Work licence
- Construction Induction Card
In order to qualify for a dry plastering licence in NT, you must meet the following qualifications:
- Certificate IV in Building (or equivalent)
- BCG40106 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building) or equivalent
- 3+ years practical trade experience
How to Apply
Compile the required application forms and supporting documents and lodge it in person at your nearest Territory Business Centre. Alternatively, scan and email the application, or mail it to them.
For more information for the current licensing requirements in the Northern Territory, click here.
Please contact your state’s licensing body for up to date information as requirements do change. Skills Certified Australia is not an RTO or licensing body